- ProteinEvolver generates samples of protein-coding genes and protein
sequences evolved along phylogenies under structure-based substitution
models. These models consider the protein structure to evaluate candidate
mutations, which can be accepted (substitutions) or rejected depending on
the energy of the protein structure of the mutated sequence. The simulation
of molecular evolution occurs along phylogenetic histories, which can be
either user-specified or simulated by the coalescent modified with
recombination (including recombination hotspots), migration, demographics
and longitudinal sampling.
- Version: 1.0
- Usage and installation : Documentation included with the package.
- Examples: included with the package.
- Free use for Educational and Research Purposes.
- Download: Google Code.
- Reference: Arenas, M.; Dos Santos, H.G.; Posada, D. and Bastolla, U. (2013) Bioinformatics, 29(23):3020-3028.
Web design: Alfonso Núñez Salgado